We receive information about Users, their devices, locations and interactions with the Service primarily in two ways:
- Actively: When Users actively provide us with information.
- Passively: When our systems automatically collect information about browsers and certain activity within the Service.
Information we may collect or receive
Information that you or others actively provide including:
- Date of Birth
- Job title
- Email address
- Physical or mailing address
- Phone number
- Name and contact information for a business or organization
- Billing or financial account information and tax IDs
- Location information
Information that is passively collected by M-Tax (often automatically), including:
- IP address;
- Browser information;
- Date/time of access;
- Requested page(s); and
- Referring page(s).
How do we use the information we collect or receive?
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by MCA Accountant for as long as you use the Services and System provided on the Website. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period.
Sharing your information
- Third party service providers: We provide user information to other companies who perform services on MCA’s behalf. For example, we many employ services to process your tax such as Xero, MYOB …
- Safety, security and legal compliance. We may share your information:
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations;
- if we beleive that the Service is being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organization for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- When we have a good faith belief that there is a meaningful risks that poses a threat to the safety of you, another person or the public generally
- With your consent. We may share your information for other purposes if (i) you direct us to so or (ii) you consent to such sharing.
Your choices about MCA’s collection and Use of Your Information
- You always have the option to refrain from using the Service or to discontinue using Service if you do not want information collected about you.
- We use Google Analytic to understand how our sites are used and to improve experiences within the Service. If your want to know more about how Google Analytics works or to exervices choice regard to the data collected by it please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-On.
Change to this Policy
MCAt reserves the right to change our practices and this policy at any time. We may also send and email or provide notice within some or all of our offerings when this policy changes. We encourage you to check this page regularly so that you know what our current practices are.
Link to sites and Service Operated by Others
The Service may contain links to other sites, applications and services. Because MCA does not operate those other sites, applications and services, we can’t take responsibility for the privacy practices of the entities that operate them. We recommend that consistently check privacy policies to understand an operator’s practices.